Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Kool Kidz Stuff's First Competition

Kool Kidz Stuff is now in competition mode as we are giving away a leather wallet worth $250! All you have to do is write a comment on this post saying why you should have the wallet. The wallet is worth so much because it was hand made by John F Kennedy in 1956. Also the comment has to say the competition code at the bottom which is JFK1 or else you cannot win the wallet. The terms and conditions are below.


Terms and Conditions:

1. You cannot swap the wallet for money 2. You cannot win the wallet if you have not sent a comment 3. The winner will be picked randomly 4. Competition begins October 20th and ends on the 20th of November 5. You have to write your full name, address and reason why you should win it 6. If the winner has his/her name as anonymous they will not win the wallet 7. There is only one wallet to win not 3 or 5 8. You cannot win if the comment does not have the competition code(JFK1)

This is the actual wallet that will be given to the winner of the competition.

2 comments:

  1. I would like this wallet because I was a fan of of John F Kennedy when he came to Los Angeles publicly. I was also there when he got shot by a sniper in the back of his head. I am Jack Lamberton and I live in 23 Main Road, Los Angeles, United States.

    Competition Code: JFK1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like this wallet because i was a fan of Naveen Saily's wallet so I would like your wallet so please please please give me your wallet if I win. I live at 16 Glenorchy Pl, Pyes Pa, Tauranga, New Zealand.

    Competition Code: JFK1

    ReplyDelete